Oct. 12-15, 2019
Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ, USA
All prices shown are in U.S. dollars.
Take your career to the next level.
Featuring FMP® and SFP® classes, CFM® exam prep workshops, a three-day Essentials of FM workshop and a one-day course on building sustainable processes, IFMA’s pre-conference courses are a convenient way to meet your professional development goals in one place, at one time. Benefit from more value for one low price:
- Expert training: Taught by IFMA Qualified Instructors
- Real-time Q&A: Immediate answers and insights
- Peer support: Discuss challenges, discover solutions with colleagues
Only available at IFMA’s World Workplace:
- FMP courses combine the FMP Learning System (up to $2,050 value) with two days of instruction by an IFMA Qualified Instructor (included in the price of the session).
- The SFP Starter Session combines the SFP Learning System – Strategy and Alignment for Sustainable Facility Management (up to $795 value) with a two-day review of key concepts led by an IFMA Qualified Instructor (included in the price of the session).