IFMA’s World Workplace prepares your entire
Facility/workplace professionals: Get support to attend
Need to make a strong business case for financial support or time off to attend?
- Download the Supervisor Justification Letter Template (.docx)
- Add sessions relevant to your responsibilities and goals
- List exhibitors/products you intend to see
- Outline the costs (if you’re an IFMA member, highlight the registration savings)
- Prepare to discuss the organizational/business benefits of attending
- Organizational goals: You’ll return to work with grounded tactics and strategies that can be put into practice immediately
- Professional goals: You’ll receive expert instruction and eye-opening concepts to address areas that have proven challenging
- Time well spent: You’ll acquire a year’s worth of training over just three days
- Money well spent: Every activity is an opportunity to bring fresh ideas, leading-edge strategies, time- and cost-saving tactics and new partners to your organization
Supervisors: Your support benefits your entire organization
Significant shifts in how organizations operate, collaborate, and support worker well-being and productivity are still on the horizon. Sending your FM professional or workplace team ensures your organization stays competitive.
Benefit from the most constructive, innovative, research-based information and insights that IFMA is providing the industry.
- Real-world action plans for safeguarding lives and assets
- Strategies for heightening operational agility and resilience
- Tactics for creating healthy, sustainable, whole-person spaces
- Methods for building inclusive workplace experiences
- Technology how-to’s for better facility control
- Hands-on access to new and necessary products and services