CEUs & CFM® Activity Credit
You are eligible to receive Continuing Education Units and Certified Facility Manager® activity credit for attending sessions at IFMA’s World Workplace.
- Log into the Attendee Service Center. Your log-in information was sent to you when you registered for the conference.
- Click “Start CEU Process” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Start” next to the session you attended.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Click “Start Test” next to the session.
- Complete the five-question assessment.
- After passing the test, your certificate will be available for download.
**You will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to take the assessments and log CEUs. After Dec. 31, 2020, the CEU site will close and no CEU credits may be entered.
**If you wish to receive CEUs or LUs from other organizations, you must contact those organizations for instructions on reporting credit hours.
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, IFMA has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is widely recognized as the standard of good practice internationally. IFMA is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.