For attendees traveling from outside of the United States, the following information will help you plan your trip to Kissimmee, Florida , USA, in October 2021.
All individuals who require a visa to attend World Workplace, please apply soon!
U.S. regulations require security checks for most visitor visas, resulting in a process that may take three months or more.
Citizens of certain countries must have an invitation in hand before they can obtain a passport from their government and apply for a U.S. entry visa.
General information on the U.S. visa application process is available through: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html
Official information on U.S. visa policies and procedures is available from:
Some consulates may have backlogs in scheduling visa interviews. Applicants should first contact the consulate to determine how long the wait is for an interview.
Letter of Invitation
All international attendees requiring a letter of invitation may email a request to Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two to three business days to be issued the letter of invitation.
Requests should include:
- Name of the individual requesting the letter
- Country or location of the visa interview
- Name and date of the event for which the visa is requested
Please note that all letters of invitation will be emailed to attendees. Letters will not be issued to the embassy or consulate where the interview will take place.
International Travel Policies
As travel policies vary with each country, international travelers are highly encouraged to research the travel restrictions to your outbound/inbound destinations.
- Get important information as you consider traveling to different cities, states, and national parks across the United States here.
- All air passengers arriving from a foreign country to the US will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Effective January 26, 2021. See more information.
- AdventHealth Centra Care is now performing COVID-19 tests each day at their testing site in the Orlando International Airport (MCO) for convenient testing for travelers. It is located pre-security on the airport’s third level at the west end of the main terminal. Test Reservations
- Additional AdventHealth Centra Care COVID-19 testing site in Kissimmee, FL. Is located at 4320 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL, 34746 (Approximately 7.4 miles from the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center). Test Reservations