Hotel booking deadline is November 13, 2020. All prices shown are in U.S. dollars.
Official World Workplace Hotels
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, Texas 76051 USA
1- 817- 778- 1000
$ 217* /nightBook Now
* Daily resort fee of $20.00 is included in the guest room rate.
This fee will cover several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Fitness Center, and resort pools access
- Two bottles of water a day in guestroom
- Discounted individual transportation service, City of Grapevine Shuttle
- Complimentary access to Glass Cactus Nightclub for two, open Fri- Sat only, ages 21 and up
- Local (817) phone calls and local long distance phone calls
- Domestic long distance phone calls
Centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, the Gaylord Texan is located on 125 acres at the southern tip of Lake Grapevine, just six minutes from DFW International Airport.
Gaylord Texan’s Clean and Safe Environment Commitment to You
The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. We have elevated our cleanliness standards and changing hospitality norms. As a part of Marriott International’s family, we have put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19.
Guests’ Journey Begins Here
July 21, 2020: The Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau, announced that businesses across the Grapevine community are joining forces to pursue accreditation for their facilities through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accreditation program. Grapevine’s City Council approved 27 tourism-related businesses, which include hotels (Gaylord Texan), city operated meeting facilities and specific attractions to participate in the performance-based GBAC STAR accreditation program that implements the industry’s highest standards for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.