Hotel booking deadline is October 3, 2021. All prices shown are in U.S. dollars.
Official World Workplace Hotel
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
6000 West Osceola Parkway,
Kissimmee, FL 34746 USA
* Daily resort fee of $30.00 is included in the guest room rate.
Resort fee covers several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- Resort Wide Internet Access” includes:
- Enhanced in-room wireless Internet Access for up to 6 devices
- Basic Wireless Internet Access in Public Areas and Convention Center on a Shared Network.
- Two bottled waters replenished daily in your guest room
- 24-hour access to Relâche Fitness Center
- Scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks & Disney Springs®
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance telephone calls
- $10 credit towards dry cleaning services
- Private training session (15 min.) at Relâche Fitness Center (Limited sessions available Tue – Sat from 5 a.m. – 12 p.m. Appointments required, please visit the fitness center to sign up)
- One bucket of range balls at nearby Celebration Golf Club.
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is an upscale resort in Kissimmee, Florida, featuring a premier location minutes from Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando Resort™, less than 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Gaylord Palms Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit upon booking. Should a guest cancel a reservation, the deposit will be refunded if notice is received at least three (3) working days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained.
Gaylord Palms’ Clean and Safe Environment Commitment to You
The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. We have elevated our cleanliness standards and changing hospitality norms. As a part of Marriott International’s family, we have put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19.