IFMA’s World Workplace 2019 will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center (PCC), 100 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA.
Getting Around Phoenix
More Transportation Options
All rates shown are in U.S. dollars.
Phoenix Airport Ground Transportation
Taxis provide service to the Phoenix metro area and surrounding counties.
Taxi airport terminal access is as follows:
- Terminal 2: east outside door # 8
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door # 7
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door # 7 and south curb, outside door #6
There are three taxi companies available through the Airport’s taxi queue: AAA/Yellow Cab, Mayflower Cab and VIP TAXI. These companies are evaluated annually to ensure all taxis have a GPS system, credit card technology and adhere to guidelines set forth by CLT.
Rates listed below:
Rates remain the same regardless of company, number of passengers and number of bags. The first mile is $5. Each additional mile is $2.30. Each hour of a traffic delay is $23. The minimum fare is $15.
**Effective June 18, 2016, a new $17 flat rate is in place to downtown Phoenix within the following boundaries:
- North boundary: Roosevelt Street
- South boundary: Lincoln Street
- West boundary: Seventh Avenue
- East boundary: Seventh Street
Wheelchair-accessible taxis are available upon request. All major credit cards are accepted.
Ride Share Services
Uber service is available at the Phoenix airport. Use the Uber app to request a ride. After the ride, Uber will automatically charge the credit card on file with your account.
Learn more: https://www.uber.com/airports/phx/
Lyft service is available at the Phoenix airport). Use the Lyft app to request a ride. After the ride, simply pay through your phone. Lyft rides are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn more: https://www.lyft.com/airports/phx
Phoenix Airport has more than 15 major rental car companies serving Phoenix travelers. PHX offers a spacious Rental Car Center providing one-stop rental car service.
Picking Up a Rental Car
The Rental Car Center accommodates all airport rental car companies, their rental counters and vehicles. If you are planning to rent a car at PHX Sky Harbor, be sure to make a reservation. Vehicles are limited for walk-up customers.
The Rental Car Center is located within its own building at 1805 E. Sky Harbor Circle South (between 16th Street and 24th Street, south of Buckeye Road).
Rental Car Center Shuttle
The common Rental Car Shuttle makes frequent stops, every few minutes at the curb on baggage claim levels of each terminal.
Returning a Rental Car
From the north: Take I-10 East. Use the Washington/Jefferson St. Exit 148. Go south (straight) on the frontage road to Sky Harbor Circle North and turn right. Follow that street around toward Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South. Follow the signs to the facility.
From the south: Take I-10 West. Use the Buckeye Road Exit 149 and turn left on Buckeye Road. Take Buckeye Road to Sky Harbor Circle South (past 16th Street) and turn left. There is a double left turn lane there.
Easy, inexpensive and convenient, Phoenix Area Transit System, and taxis will take you almost anywhere in the city. Learn more »
From Official Hotels to Phoenix Convention Center
Sheraton Grand Phoenix (Headquarters)
- 340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
- Head south on N 2nd St toward E Polk St
- Turn left
- (Estimated walk: 2 blocks, 5 minutes)
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- 122 North Second Street Phoenix, Arizona, 85004
- Head south on 2nd St
- Turn left
- (Estimated walk: across the street, 1 minute)
Westin Phoenix Downtown
- 333 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004
- Head south on N Central Ave toward E Van Buren St
- Turn left onto E Monroe St
- (Estimated walk: 3 blocks, 6 minutes)
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- 100 North 1st Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004
- Head south on N 1st St toward E Adams St
- Turn left onto E Adams St
- Turn left onto 2nd St
- (Estimated walk: 1 block, 3 minutes)
Hampton Inn and Suites Phoenix Downtown
- 77 E Polk St, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Head west toward E Polk St
- Turn right toward E Polk St
- Turn right onto E Polk St
- Turn right onto N 2nd St
- Turn left
- (Estimated walk: 3 blocks, 7 minutes)
See the latest tweets from @IFMA